3 bedroom flat/apartment in Earls Court
Greater London, England, SW7 4DG, United Kingdom
Status: Under Contract
An exceptional corner first floor apartment benefitting from double aspect windows. The property has been stylishly renovated throughout.
• Impressive volumes throughout
• Steeped in natural light with floor to ceiling sash windows in the reception room
• Ornate cornicing
• Marble fireplaces
• Brand new kitchen with modern appliances
• Grand entrance hall
• Three bedrooms with two bathrooms
• Located on the first floor
Ashburn Gardens is located moments from the tube stations at Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court. The Natural History Museum, V&A and Science Museum are a short walk away, as are the many restaurants, cafe’s and boutiques of the local area. For the motorist, there is easy access to the A4/M4 towards Heathrow and the West.