|keywords||Moreland Properties Austin Texas TX USA|
Understanding the Austin real estate market and offering expert insight into both real estate and specific area information, Mary knows the importance of both home and community. She has served on numerous community organizations, and has been an avid supporter and fundraiser for the Eanes School District and the American Cancer Society. She has extensive knowledge of the Eanes Schools and community having served on multiple PTA Boards, twice as President, as well as having served on the Parent’s Board for the University of Texas.
With an extensive background in business and marketing, Mary is a licensed Broker and has also earned graduate education designations including GRI and Certified Negotiation Expert. She has also earned the designation of “Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist” and is a member of the “Million Dollar Guild”. She has been recognized as one of Moreland’s Top 10 several years and was a multi-year member of the Elite 25sm.
Always putting her clients first, finding solutions to obstacles and being forward thinking with her use of technology are just a few of her top priorities. With her educational background and diverse experience, Mary is an agent that truly understands what it takes to sell homes in Austin.
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Million Dollar Guild
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Moreland’s Top 10 – Multiple Years
- Multi-year member of Austin’s Elite 25sm (Top 1% of Realtors®)
- Member, Austin Luxury Network
- Member, Austin Board of Realtors (ABOR)
- Member, Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration Degree – Marketing
- Full-time Realtor®
- Specializes in Luxury and Waterfront Homes in Austin, Westlake, Tarrytown, Lake Austin & Lake Travis