|keywords||Moreland Properties Austin Texas TX USA|
Jan has enjoyed living in Austin for more than two-decades. She takes a personal and customized approached when assisting people to buy or sell a home. From personal experience, she understands the challenges of getting a home ready to sell, finding the perfect new home, juggling a move and ensuring all the details are buttoned-up.
More than just a real estate agent, Jan is an advisor. She works with sellers to get their home ready to sell by optimizing its unique characteristics through staging and prepares professional listings that break the clutter of a competitive market. For buyers, she takes the time to understand their unique needs before they see their first property. She lines up clients with the top service providers to make sure their move runs smoothly. Jan also has extensive experience representing buyers and sellers of ranches.
Jan comes from a long line of real estate experts and understands the region. She knows the common pitfalls, what value really means and the opportunities in the market
Before joining Moreland Properties, Jan taught school for many years and earned a Masters of Education from Texas Christian University
Jan has two daughters who are attending college. In her spare time she enjoys traveling with family, ranching and horseback riding.
- University of Texas ~ MS in Education
- Texas Christian University ~ Master of Education
- Enjoyed teaching for many years at low income schools and some of Texas' most prestigious public and private schools
- Licensed REALTOR®
- Member Austin Board of REALTORS®, Texas Association of REALTORS®, and National Association of REALTORS®
- Lake Travis ISD Bond Committee 2017
- Lake Travis High School PTO
- Lake Travis High School Homecoming Chair 2016 – Present
- Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Travis Leadership Class of 2011
- National Charity League – Lake Travis Chapter
- Lake Hills Church
- The Refuge
175 Scenic Ridge Dr, Spicewood, TX