|keywords||Moreland Properties Austin Texas TX USA|
Hannah is a third-generation real estate professional, licensed attorney, and lake lifestyle enthusiast. Her top priority is providing clients with unparalleled service and in-depth market knowledge to ensure their real estate goals are achieved.
As an Austin native with deep roots in the Lake Travis area and years of legal experience honing her contract drafting and negotiation skills, Hannah is uniquely equipped to advise clients on the city’s ever-changing real estate market and execute even the most complex transactions. She takes the time to educate buyers and sellers on the real estate process and carefully listens to understand and best address the personal needs of each client.
Hannah truly believes Austin is the best city in the world and breathes that passion into each real estate transaction. Whether you’re buying, selling, or investing, Hannah is ready to help with a can-do attitude and open and honest communication.
Before joining Moreland Properties, Hannah practiced environmental, utility, and municipal law for several years and earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Texas School of Law.
For Hannah, there’s no place like home. She and her husband reside in Lakeway and are grateful for time spent with family and friends boating on Lakes Travis and Austin, jogging around Lady Bird Lake and enjoying Austin’s vibrant live music scene. Most importantly, she proudly gives back to the Austin community by volunteering with various charities, including the Waller Creek Conservancy.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- University of California Los Angeles, B.S. in Environmental Science
- Licensed REALTOR and attorney
- Member of Austin Board of REALTORS, Texas Association of REALTORS, National Association of REALTORS, and the State Bar of Texas
- Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce member
- Waller Creek Conservancy member
- Youth Court volunteer
- Meals on Wheels volunteer
- Keep Austin Beautiful volunteer
- Coats for Kids volunteer
- Central Texas Food Bank volunteer
Crown Jewel of Milam Ranch – 140 Acres