There's no traffic jam on the extra mile.
As an Austin native, Debi Howden has a unique understanding of the growing Austin Real Estate Market. She has a keen eye for value and offers knowledgeable insight into the neighborhoods and subdivisions in the Greater Austin area. Debi's experience as a small business owner, coupled with her communication skills, has given her a remarkable sensitivity to her clients' needs and priorities. She is eager to accept the challenge of marketing properties, locating homes for buyers, and taking clients through the steps involved in creating successful real estate transactions. Debi welcomes the responsibilities involved in being a real estate professional and is particularly appreciative of the trust her clients place in her.
- Licensed Realtor since 1996 and Elite 25 Member
- Consistent multimillion dollar home representative
- Moreland Properties Outstanding Achievement Award recipient 1998, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
- Knowledgeable about the residential real estate market in the greater Austin area
- Designations include GRI and CRS
- Past small business owner
- Interpersonal Skills and Communications
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Successful in Negotiating Contracts
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Firsthand knowledge of the home-building business