Bambi KaminskiContact Agent
As A native Texan and a UT graduate along with 25+ years of experience assisting clients in buying and selling real estate. I provide my clients with first class listing and buyer representation services utilizing a client-centered approach. I strive to be responsive, attentive, and proactive to meet my clients’ needs while working for their interests with integrity.
While earning a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from the University of Texas in 1986, I also received my real estate license. My goal is to stay up-to-date with the ever changing real estate market and to deliver the highest quality service available. With the designation of Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), I have additional skills to negotiate transactions that are in my client’s best interest. In addition, I am very involved in the Westlake community. I have participated in various volunteer groups at all levels of the Eanes School District. I am currently a Truck Team Leader for Mobile Loaves & Fish with Austin Ridge Bible Church. I am also very involved with my neighborhood. I have served on the Rio Robles HOA board from President down to Secretary for 7 out of 13 years since I moved into the Rio Robles neighborhood.
My specialty lies in my up-to-date knowledge of the real estate market and my intuitive expertise in professionally managing the needs of my clients. My sphere of influence is my “Life’s Blood.” I believe it is my creativity, persistence ,and love of the business that keep me energized and and enthusiastic about real estate. I make buying and selling real estate fun for my clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Licensed Real Estate Professional Since 1986
- Business Graduate of The University of Texas, 1986
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), 2010
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), 2012
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Texas Monthly’s 2013 Five Star Realtor Award (Professionals who provide quality service to their clients)
- Marketing Knowledge and Contract Negotiation
- Rare and uncanny ability to reveal, recognize and understand her clients’ real estate needs and goals
- Creates maximum visibility for her listings with up-to-date technology
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of the Austin residential real estate market
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to empathize with her clients’ needs
- Texas Association of Realtors (ABOR)
- Austin Board of Realtor (TAR)
- National Ass. Of Realtors (NAR)
- Austin Ridge Bible Church
- Rio Robles HOA, Secretary & Social Director
- Truck Team Leader for Austin Mobile Loaves & Fish