2H from Paris, 19th c. Chateau
Avallon, Burgundy, France
2 hours from Paris, a vast renovated property in a park bordered by a river, consisting of :
- a late 19th century chateau of about 5812 sq ft of living space on 3 levels with 15 main rooms including 12 bedrooms and a terrace overlooking the park
- a 4520 sq ft second residential building (facilities for disabled people) on 2 levels with 13 rooms including
- 9 rooms
- a 904 sq ft dovecote (duplex 1 bedroom)
- an old 17th century gatehouse (about 1248 sq ft of living space) with 4 rooms including 2 bedrooms
- a small 323 sq ft square tower (duplex 1 bedroom)
- 2.47 acres of enclosed land: an entrance courtyard and partly wooded park, an orchard; a shed (2152 sq ft floor area).
Ideal for a holiday home for several families, guest houses and gîtes, retirement homes, artists' residences, large families...
Property reference: 1547MHL