19th c. Chateau with horses facilities
Remarkable chateau built in 1840, in the Henri IV style, and its outbuildings forming a U around a main courtyard with two sequoias, all converted into a reception site over 3500 m². 37 bedrooms with bathrooms. Park and adjoining land of 57 hectares with pond.
THE CHATEAU (1060 m²)
On the ground floor: set of rooms with original features (staircase, woodwork, cornices, high ceilings, entrance halls).
On the 1st floor: 12 bedrooms with bathrooms / wc.
The basement includes a professional kitchen and a boiler room.
TWO WINGS OF THE CHATEAU
A furnished apartment for residential use (1570 m²) on 2 levels with 25 bedrooms with bathrooms / wc. The other has been converted into a 688 m² stable with 22 boxes, saddlery, small kitchen and utility room.
THE ANNEX HOUSE (320 m²) made up of two lodgings, one of which is to be restored.
On more than 57 hectares of grounds (park, meadows and woods) and one hectare of pond. Sheds.
Additional information: oil boiler since 1990, sanitation, quarry for horses and lanyard
Property : 19412vm