|keywords||Moreland Properties Austin Texas TX USA|
Whitney had a passion for real estate from a young age following in her parents' footsteps and both had careers in the industry – her father as a developer and her mother as a realtor. After graduating college in Palm Beach, FL, Whitney pursued her dream and started selling real estate.
Whitney has since spent over a decade excelling in a very competitive field and establishing a reputation as a well-respected and innovative agent. Her strong ethical beliefs make her the realtor her client's trust and appreciation as they know she will always do what’s right and in their best interest.
Whitney guides her clients through the complex real estate process with calmness and ease and will fight for her clients to ensure they’re well taken care of every step of the way. Whitney built her business on the fundamentals of communication, dedication, and transparency. Her approach is direct and professional, and she provides honest advice and superior customer service. These standards have contributed to the success she’s experienced through the referrals of her satisfied past clients and business partners. And it’s these guiding principles – coupled with her astute knowledge of the industry and local market – that has allowed her to help over 300 families buy and sell their homes.
As passionate as Whitney is about her clients and real estate, she still finds time to enjoy the great outdoors, prioritizes fitness in her life, and occasionally travels to some of her favorite spots usually involving mountains or a national park. Whitney and her husband Peter reside in Dripping Springs with their adorable dog Fred and cat Jigs.
Personal Awards and Achievements
- Austin Board of Realtors ®, National Association of Realtors®, Texas Association of Realtors®, Northeast Wisconsin Association of Realtors®
- Ranked in the top 1% of all Real Estate Agents of NE Wisconsin.
- Earned International Presidents Circle Award.
- Consistently awarded the prestigious Pinnacle Award (multi-million dollar producing teams.)
- Members of Chairman’s Circle Award Winners.
Community & Real Estate Board Involvement
- Member of the Make-A-Wish “Gourmet Wishes” committee and Site Selection Committee Chair for Habitat for Humanity
- Hosted an annual event with the Realtors Association (Green Bay, WI) benefitting the N.E.W Community Homeless Shelter