Catherine was born in Texas, raised in London and has been an Austin resident since 1986. Her experiences abroad have given her an appreciation of the individuality of both people and their homes. This coupled with her knowledge of architecture and construction provides her clients with an informed and enjoyable buying or selling experience. She was co-owner of a company that specializes in historic home design and renovation. Her professional experience, extensive travel and unique upbringing offers a distinctive quality to her client relationships. She would be happy to assist you with your own housing needs.
- Holds a Texas Real Estate Broker's License
- Consistent Multimillion Dollar Producer
- Owner, designer, and contractor for a development company for older Austin homes. Purchased property and oversaw home design/construction from start to finish.
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from The University of Texas at Austin
- Seasoned professional broker with experience in all sales aspects in central Austin residential real estate.
- Dedicated customer service and impeccable follow-through and support have lead to repeat business and high number of referrals.
- Attentive listener, effective communicator, and creative problem solver.