Take a moment to visit with April Womack and you will soon discover how her positive energy and enthusiasm for Real Estate have helped her to become the area’s most valuable Realtor. As a second-generation Realtor who grew up in the industry and in Austin, April brings her passion and sharp attention to detail to both buyers and sellers. Her analytical and financial skills combined with her innovative approach have kept her at the top of her game. Her reputation is centered around a refreshingly friendly customer experience that is filled with unprecedented knowledge of specific neighborhoods, property taxes, and the direction in which the area is growing. April understands the importance for strong interpersonal skills and an even stronger work ethic. Both of these skills have been a consistent thread in her past and present work and educational achievements, earning a BBA in Finance from the College of Business at the University of Texas in Austin in only 2 ½ years and an MBA in just one year. Most recently, April has continuously earned the Top Producer for Moreland Properties Lake Travis for numerous consecutive years. These successes are telling of her tenacity and strong will to be the best possible resource to her clients. Why wait? Contact April now, she is eager to provide the latest knowledge and premier service.
A little more about April….her passions extend beyond the confines of her industry. She has been a dedicated volunteer at Lake Hills Church for nearly 25 years and in the Lake Travis school district for over 15 years. Additionally, she is the mother of 3 beautiful daughters and the wife to Matt Womack, another native to Austin.
- Awarded Top Producer Moreland Properties Lake Travis, 2011-2021
- Member, Austin's Elite 25 (Top 1% of Luxury Realtors) 2016, 2018
- Named Austin Business Journal's 2016 Top 3 Realtors in Austin
- Awarded Top 10 Producer at Moreland Properties, 2014, 2016-2020
- MBA in Business Management from St. Edward’s University
- BBA in Finance from the University of Texas
- Licensed REALTOR®
- Member, Austin Board of Realtors
- Member, Texas Real Estate Commission
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Pricing Strategies Advisor