Amy DeaneContact Agent
A 20-year resident of Austin, Amy has been actively involved in real estate and architecture since her arrival. Her keen eye for detail ensures her clients receive unsurpassed guidance when buying or selling a home. After joining Moreland Properties, Amy quickly made a mark for herself in the West Austin & Westlake markets, earning Moreland’s highest producing rookie of the year in its 36-year history. The next year, she was breaking city records as the only Elite 25 Austin member ever to join the ranks within two years. Amy has more than doubled her sales year over year, with contracts surpassing $140 million in 2020.
Amy has worked closely with business partner and husband Michael Deane–Austin’s top luxury home builder–building personal investment properties since the late 90s. Her ability to see beyond surface level details to the underlying structure and “bones” of a property is an invaluable resource to both buyers and sellers.
Amy has been actively involved in the community developing deep roots and strong personal relationships around Austin. She is known as a connector, a relationship builder and a “go to” person to gather timely answers and deliver results. Over 70% of Amy’s properties sell in a private market based on her unique ability to discreetly connect buyers with sellers. Her energetic, charismatic, can-do spirit help ensure the requirements and desires of her clients are not only met, but exceeded.
Amy has lived all over Austin and has built her last six (yes 6!) homes in Tarrytown and Pemberton Heights in West Austin. Through this experience, Amy knows the distinctiveness, strengths and opportunities of each community Austin has to offer.
In her free time, Amy loves playing tennis and practicing yoga, and when not in Austin, can be found spending time enjoying the outdoors with her husband and three children either on their family ranch in South Texas or hiking and skiing in Colorado.
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude
- Texas Christian University, Master of Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude
- Elite 25 Austin 2020-2021
- Luxury League 2019-2021
- Moreland Properties Top Producer Companywide, 2020-2021
- Moreland Rookie of the Year
- 10-year high tech start up Account Director serving Fortune 500 companies
- Finalist on the original season of The Apprentice and Best-selling author of What It Takes: Speak Up, Step Up, Move Up: A Modern Woman’s Guide to Success in Business
- Elizabeth Ann Seton Board Event Chairman
- Dell Children’s Hospital Event Board Member
- GenAustin Board Member
- Casis Elementary School – PTA Board Communications Chair
- Good Shepherd Episcopal School Board Member
- St. Andrew's Episcopal School PTO Volunteer